Monday, August 18, 2008

Quick Tip

Why is it some PTC sites are offering a plenty of ads to click on and refreshing them earlier than what you expect?

I experienced this when I clicked my ads on BuxOn, OnlyPtc, BuxDoll, In-Bux. I clicked all the available ads on the morning (9am). After clicking all of them I took my lunch and planned to go out with my friends. That was afternoon about 5pm, I checked my PTC sites and I am shocked of what I saw. The ads for that day are being refreshed, I dont know why? Buxon is offering 10ads/day, I was shocked when the 9 ads are available for that day. All in all i clicked 19ads on that day for BUXON. Weird. I also have the same experience on other ptc sites but Buxon is the MONSTER! almost all of the ads are refreshed.

I highly suggest that you check your Favorite/Best PTC sites from time to time (every 3hrs). Sometimes they are refreshing the ads earlier than what you expect :)

Another tip: Choose your PRIMARY PTC TO INVEST ON WISELY! Just study the flow of every PTC Sites you joined. You may use the other PTC Site as your secondary PTC Site to earn money to invest on your PRIMARY PTC Site.

Last tip: Remember that you're doing this just for fun and as a hobby. Don't do this as your PRIMARY SOURCE OF INCOME. PTC is a hobby for everyday-internet people, enjoy the PTC Community by signing up on PTC Forums. In that way you can gather information on how to expand your knowledge on PTC.

Happy CLicking!

No comments: