Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Take Note! Refreshing ads every 12hrs

Some PTC Sites are refreshing their ads every 12hrs, meaning, all in all, their maximum ads per day is x2 than the usual number of ads. I don't know if this is a bug or something but It happens to me most of the time. For that reason you can easily attain your payout! So it's very important to check your PTC sites every 5hrs-12hrs.

Good evening and happy clicking! :D

Updates:
This weekend I'm planning to re-categorize all the PTC Sites based on their rankings, referral's % clicks, fastness etc. I will also put some prospect strategies based on my OWN experience. I'm quite busy on my dogs :( my basset hound is currently confined but somehow I'll update the blog's layout as soon as possible.

Again, lets all enjoy the BIG POTENTIAL of investments in PTC.

No comments: